Celebrate your love for the Gorge while showing your support for Gorge Owned!
Gorge Owned (GO!), with help from sponsors Tofurky and Trillium Engineering, welcomes community members to celebrate a year of resilience and positive change at its 5th annual GOvember Party & Fundraiser at Mosier Company on Saturday, November 10, 2018. Thanks to Martin’s Gorge Tours, there will be a FREE shuttle from both Hood River and The Dalles. So, buy your ticket in advance to reserve a spot — then leave the driving to someone else. (Shuttle stops – Hood River Best Western and Sunshine Mill).
A $10 suggested donation at the door includes a commemorative pint glass featuring an illustration by local artist, Sarah Moore Design, and one fill compliments of Full Sail Brewing Company and Blue Bus Cultured Foods. Food and drinks from Mosier Company will be available for purchase. And, kids are welcome and get in for free. Note, you do not need to be present to win the raffle or auction items.
Gorge Owned will use the occasion of its 5th Annual GOvember Party and Fundraiser to debut a short film about the power of local, sustainable choices. There will also be live music from Bearcoon, an award-winning Southern folk duo from Long Beach, California currently on a West Coast tour. Partygoers can bid on silent auction packages featuring local businesses and experiences and enter to win an all-inclusive weekend for two at the Minam River Lodge in the Eagle Cap Wilderness.
Go HERE to purchase tickets in advance to reserve your spot on the shuttle — leaving from both Hood River and The Dalles!
- Saturday, November 10, 2018, 5-8:30 pm
- Mosier Company, 904 Second St, Mosier
- $10 suggested donation at the door includes a commemorative pint glass and one fill — Tickets are available at the door, at Waucoma Bookstore in Hood River and online HERE.
- Shuttle provided by Martin’s Gorge Tours from Hood River and The Dalles (purchase tickets in advance to reserve your seat)
- Live music from Bearcoon, an award-winning Southern folk duo from Long Beach, California
- Great raffle prizes (including an all-inclusive weekend for two at the Minam River Lodge in the Eagle Cap Wilderness)
- 20 silent auction items, including Gorge getaways, wine tasting and tours, and much more!
- Kids are welcome and get in for free! We’ll even have face painting.
- Two nights stay at the lodge
- Four meals for each person
- Two 60-minute massages
- $100 toward travel