Celebrate your love for the Gorge while showing your support for Gorge Owned! With support from sponsors Tofurky and Trillium Engineering, Gorge Owned is excited to once again host this FUNdraising event featuring delicious food and drinks, live music, great raffle prizes, a silent auction, kids face painting and more. This year, we’re excited to be raffling off an all-inclusive weekend for two at the Minam River Lodge (details below)!!
Thanks to Martin’s Gorge Tours, there will be a FREE shuttle from both Hood River and The Dalles. So, buy your ticket in advance to reserve a spot — then leave the driving to someone else. (Shuttle stops – Hood River Best Western and Sunshine Mill).
A $10 suggested donation at the door includes a commemorative pint glass and one fill compliments of Full Sail Brewing Company. Food and drinks from Mosier Company will be available for purchase. And, kids are welcome and get in for free. Note, you do not need to be present to win the raffle or auction items.
Go HERE to purchase tickets in advance to reserve your spot on the shuttle — leaving from both Hood River and The Dalles!
- Saturday, November 10, 2018, 5-8:30 pm
- Mosier Company, 904 Second St, Mosier
- $10 suggested donation at the door includes a commemorative pint glass and one fill
- Shuttle provided by Martin’s Gorge Tours from Hood River and The Dalles (purchase tickets in advance to reserve your seat)
- Live music
- Great raffle prizes
- 20 silent auction items, including Gorge getaways, wine tasting and tours, custom art, and much more!
- Kids are welcome and get in for free! We’ll even have face painting.
- Two nights stay at the lodge
- Four meals for each person
- Two 60-minute massages
- $100 toward travel