All of Gorge Owned’s work begins with members like you. GO! relies on the generosity of our members, both individuals and businesses, to produce robust programming for the Gorge every year. Please consider a membership level that works for you, and help take meaningful action at the local level.
Individual MembershipGet discounts at GO! events and member businesses.
- Support the programs you love like Sense of Place, GO! Local, Green Drinks, and Community Conversations.
- Your gift is tax deductible.
- Take advantage of seasonal membership deals and premiums.
- For a limited time: all members receive a 12-month app subscription to the Chinook Book ($15 value) so you can save all year at local, sustainable businesses.
Business MembershipAccess marketing and networking benefits to help your business thrive.
- Contribute to advocacy, education, and policy work that supports a thriving local economy.
- List your business in the all-new GO! Local Business Directory (launching January 2018), connecting conscious consumers to conscious businesses, and tell your business’s story with values-based attributes, your unique mission statement, and customer testimonials.
- Unlock business members-only marketing benefits such as the GO! Community Calendar, Weekly Picks, social media and newsletter features, GO! event hosting and participation, and more.
Make a One-Time DonationSupport the programs you love while making the Gorge a better place to live.
- Want to promote localism in your Gorge community?
- When you donate to Gorge Owned you become a member and not only help to promote localism, you help bring communities together to learn more about our place, our connections, and how we can be stronger and flourish when we join together.
- Your donation directly supports programs like Sense of Place and the Tod J. Lefevre Sustainability Awards.